Thursday, January 10, 2013

01/10/13

This is not going to make any sense, except to me.  Just a cryptic, rough night.  That's all.  And I felt I needed to blog something because it's been a few days.

While I regret nothing, I feel a touch of emptiness.  The level of confidence I used to feel was tied to something that isn't really there now...  Not that the something was anything that could last.  I miss the way I felt when it was there.  I felt powerful, desirable, beautiful.  Now, I feel nothing of the sort.  And I know that what I'm feeling at this moment will also pass... And I'll be fine.     

I'm already thinking to myself that this post is pretty fucking stupid - and I need to suck it up.  Oh well, I'm going to post it anyway.

3 comments:

  1. What you have to remember is you are still you no matter what. That confidence came from you not the situation you were in. Own it and live it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Robin said! We all have days/times/months/years where we feel like we're not worth it, that no matter what we do we're never going to be what/who we think we should be. It's rough and it's hard to see a way out of it when you're in the middle. But yes, it does pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... Emo kid moment. I was just thinking last night. Sometimes thinking doesn't do me any good.

    ReplyDelete