Monday, January 21, 2013

01/21/13

So, when I have nothing else to ramble about I may use this website:  100 Jump Starters to Cure Writers Block to get me in a writing/blogging mood.  I mean, it's still rambling, right?  I think it may be a little more focused, constructive, and may develop into something else if I want it to - not that I care if it does or not.  I just want to be a little more creative.

I finally finished my friend, Casey's, birthday gift - it's a little belated.  I delivered it to her last night.  I'm really into ribbon wreaths right now.  It's a craft I'm actually good at.  Purple is her favorite color - and the C... because her name is Casey.


I made some copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup yesterday, with a side of toasted italian bread - I drizzled a little olive oil over it.  It was yummy and yay for yummy leftovers.  I never cook nice things for myself during a work week, and rarely am I home long enough on the weekends to cook much either.



I was in a soup mood last week.  I also made a really nice French onion, with a half sandwich:  Grilled Muenster and Provolone cheese.  I can't remember if I posted anything about this.


And today, I'm back to work for 6 business days.  Tuesday, Jan 29th - I'll be off again for another round of the EVLA in my right leg.  I'll be off for another 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment