Sunday, February 17, 2013

02/17/13

I'm not having a great day today.  General state of wonkiness.  I didn't sleep well.  Once I did sleep, I woke up late.  I felt like half the day was already over.  I wasn't going to shower, but then I did...so, at least I did that much.  I wanted to get lunch with someone, but by the time I got mid-text I deleted it because usually spur of the moment doesn't work out and I don't feel like going far.  Usually formal plans have to be made... I was going to go out by myself, but I can be by myself at home all the same and well...I don't need to be tempted to spend money and I don't need to waste the gas. But, I'll be off Friday for a "super-happy-fun day" with Robin (and Luke Bryan), so I'll just wait until then. I'm going to watch history documentaries and biographies on Netflix... because the programming on TV channels related to those topics are horrendous anymore.  And maybe, eventually I'll feel like eating something more substantial today.

No comments:

Post a Comment